Saturday, June 20, 2009

the Ology of Sweet Pea

hello again. my name is Rozzi and I am a sewing fanatic. My joy and the love of my life is creating thru sewing. I have way too much fabric in my house, I have way too many sewing gagets in my house, I have way too many sewing books in my house, I have way too many patterns in my house. How does this benefit you??? Well if I can share my 40+ years of sewing knowhow with you, If you would like to learn how to make something simple into something spectacular, if you are sick and tired of spending way too much on clothing for you and your family...then this blog is your spot and I have done what I set out to do...SHARE with YOU.
As I learn this techn ology I will share my Sweet Peaolgy with you. A little of this and that, FREE tutorials on lots of things you can make. I'll even do tutortials on things you and I find on the web and can't seem to understand or make. I will give credit to the original tut, but will do it with lots of pics so we can understand how did they do that.
I will include little tuts and videos on sewing 101 so that you can get started and finish your project in a week if you only have a few minutes a day to get the job done with all your other busy day activities..kids, family, husbands, job, etc.

Over the next few weeks, as I begin publishing my new posts for you, keep a look out for giveaways related to sewing...yep, I am giving away some of my FABULOUS stash..so you can enjoy creating thru Sewing just as I have over all these years... see ya'll soon hugs rozzi

1 comment: