Thursday, August 6, 2009

Drawstring Tutorial Made it to a new Ezine


I've been busy as a bee this summer, sewing, creating, cutting out new patterns I've created. Wow! some of this I've never even thought of doing. One of my favs...drawstring bags I recreated into a backpack that even beginners can make. Then to my surprise, Shannon of Etsy Kids and her team decided it was good enough to put in the new TEAM ETSY KIDS online MAGAZINE. Modern Handmade Child ..hip hip horray for us. My honey is as thrilled as I am. I'm on page 30.


Do take a moment to go to the ModernChild Magazine and look it over. There are some real fabulous articles and a lot of practical ones. My oh my...am I gushing again. You'll just have to go see for yourself...I was blown away by how technically wonderful it was...I haven't forgotten those you following this blog.
Coming Soon: Emily's Baby Blanket pattern and Tutorial
Megan's Easy Peasy Girls Size 2T Jumper
hugs rozzi


No comments:

Post a Comment