Sunday, October 11, 2009

BIRTHDAY Shirt-Rozzis Sweet Peas--sizes 6 mon-6yrs

These adorable Bowling shirts are DIY from YCMT site. Just love them.
I started making them for my grandson and can't seem to find the
strength to stop. These were a custom order for one of my fabulous
customers on ETSY. This CUPCAKE CUTEE is just right for a Unique...
Adventurous.... Sweet lit'l Girl.
What better way to celebrate her birthday than a bowling party with all her girlpals.
So what would a sweet pea that loves pink like...you guessed it a Chocolate Cupcake.
So head over to You CAN Make This and whip up a shirt or two.
Wish they made this deliciousness for moms and grandmoms too!
I will be makin this shirt again and I will do a S&S Tut cuz the original Tut is so dang good.
happy stitchin rozzi

1 comment: